Has this week seemed like a long but quick to you? Fall weather wasted no time going from 90 to 70 degrees over night! As we transition thru the seasons so does our wardrobe. Lighted and softer fabrics are slowly going out, while heavier and darker colors are arriving.
We know you have a pile of fall clothes hiding in the attic, dresser, or basement and they probably smell like old people fragrance. Or maybe its time to shop for new fall clothes, either way we have you covered. Obviously, clothes will have to be washed sooner or later so we have some tips to keep your clothes from fading! This way they look crisp for more than one season. Here we go...
Tip #1. Wash in cold water!
- hot water breaks down fabrics faster which causes fading
- cold water prevents colors from bleeding
Tip #2. Wash garments inside out!
- this protects the outer fabrics from wearing down in the wash
Tip #3. Air dry or tumble dry your garments!
- air dry allows color garments to preserve their color
- tumble dry is more of a gentle process than normal dry, it reduces heat & friction that causes fading
Next week we will teach you how to restore your faded garments, be sure to tune in! We hope you've enjoyed our fourth 3SCT! If you have any questions or items you would like to us to review, comment below. Remember, we do not require email sign ups or subscriptions for access to our tips. If you want to stay up-to-date and receive offers, announcements, and content then of course we would appreciate the support by signing up.
Til next time.